Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Review: Usagi Drop

Very lighthearted and warm
 
I love this anime. What I really like is the theme song, I could sit and watch the opening every time I watched a new episode just because I liked it so much.



Here is the opening!

It really brings up the struggles I think a parent would have raising a child (even though I personally don't have any experience of that). The characters are adorable and unique in their own way. I love that Daikichi sometimes questions whether he's raising Rin or if Rin is raising him - I guess they both have a lot to learn from each other!

The anime brought a smile to my face in every episode. This is really an anime that I would recommend to those who wants something easy and lighthearted, because sometimes, that's what you need.






Bye bye!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment